Monday, October 27, 2008

I love the Fall!!

Mikel and I couldn't make it to the Apple Orchard with the rest of the family, so we went on a different day just the two of us. It was fun! We climbed trees, picked apples and drank some apple cider slushies. I even made an apple pie with the apples we picked!




Amy and Adam went to a wedding so Mikel and I watched the girls for them. We had lots of fun playing outside, watching movies and eating brownies on our kitchen floor!


Mikel and I carved our pumpkin one week before Halloween! I love carving pumpkins! Every year I have to do a different one. This year we carved a pumpkin with Zach's favorite Mario character! Can you tell what it is?



It's Boo, the ghost in Mario that come at you when you aren't looking at them and stop when you look. Could you tell what it was before I told you??


We (me, Mikel, Jeff, Katie, Amanda, Josh, Matt, and Zach ((holding the camera))). At our Halloween shindig! I'm a Vampire, Mikel's an army guy, Jeff and Katie are dirty immigrants, Amanda is a witch, and Josh is a scurvy dog aka a pirate. Matt and Zach are losers and didn't dress up.


When you're a Vampire, you just gotta rock!



2 comments:

Alison said...

I knew it was the ghost - cute!

libbysupermom said...

Great pics Andrea! You look a little scary as a vampire, even if you are a rockin one....
Love the pumpkin!! What a artist you are! Still just as creative as ever!
Love you and Mikel! Mom