Thursday, July 30, 2009

The beginning of our Before's and After's

Before





We painted, changed the floors, got a new vanity/countertop/faucet, and a new mirror.













After



Now, this after isn't really complete, I still have to get a towel rack to go above the toilet, but it's mainly done and my friend Sara wanted to see the paint. I'll put more up as I finish stuff!












((Thanks to Amy for all of the Before pictures I have! She took all of them because I couldn't find my camera, it was packed up somewhere in a box!))

6 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

such a big difference!! looks much nicer!

Alison said...

We'll have to get over there one of these days and see it in person!

Peaches327 said...

This looks great you guys. Love the color choices!

Unknown said...

Niiiice! The wall color and cabinet color really look good together. I really like the handles on the cabinet. Even the toilet paper holder looks schnazzy!

Glad to FINALLY see these! Ha!

libbysupermom said...

You two have been working really hard on the house and it looks GREAT!!

Ashley said...

Can I come over and use it sometime?