I watched Emma and Ellie today and we checked up on my potato supply. The Idaho's are doing fine, my sweet potato... not so sweet anymore. However, everything turned out okay because we decided to turn the potato into Mr. Potato Head.
The girls each had to have a turn holding Mr. Potato Head. Ellie looks like she can't wait to get her mitts on it!
You are such a fun aunt! They love coming to see you. Thanks for watching them. Nice way to create an art project out of your old sweet potato! I would've never thought of that...
3 comments:
Very cute idea!! You have always been so very creative!! I know the girls had a blast with you!!
Love you, Mom
You are such a fun aunt! They love coming to see you. Thanks for watching them. Nice way to create an art project out of your old sweet potato! I would've never thought of that...
Put some Disney pics up!! Love you!
Post a Comment