Finally, after being in the house now for almost a year, I've decided to post the before and after pictures. There is still a lot to do, but now that our floors aren't all nasty and the house isn't pink, it's livable!
Better late than never! Im glad you posted these pics! Your house looks great since you have put in all that work! I think the most drastic change is the bathroom! Did we not take a before pic of the master bathroom?
2 comments:
WOW!! I forgot how it looked before!! It looks awesome now!!! You 2 did a great job!!! I love it!!
Better late than never! Im glad you posted these pics! Your house looks great since you have put in all that work! I think the most drastic change is the bathroom! Did we not take a before pic of the master bathroom?
Post a Comment