Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Raven!


Our sweet baby Raven was born November 12, 2010. My blood pressure had been high and when I went to my doctor it was even higher so he sent me to a high risk pregnancy doctor who sent me to the hospital. At the hospital they ran some tests and diagnosed me with pre-eclampsia and decided to take Raven immediately. She was breech so they went ahead and delivered her by c-section. She was born about 3 weeks early but is healthy as can be! She was born 5lbs 12oz and 19in long.




Here's some pictures of her bedroom.




4 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations!!!!

libbysupermom said...

Love the post Dea!! She is beautiful!! We love her so much already!!!
You did great on the nursery!

Unknown said...

Hello Minty Mint! I hope she isn't playing with fire yet!

I like the color on the walls, and what a awesome lamp!

The Marsh Family said...

Oh my goodness how fun! I am SO happy for you three! I love your nursery btw! Keep in touch now that i've FINALLY found you on blogger. lol mine is

themarshfamily09.blogspot.com