My sister Alison did a post like this and wanted to know what other people missed about winter, but not until this past week when I somehow had a yellow jacket, a wasp and a spider get into my house do I really miss winter.
1) I miss piling covers up on the bed and being snugly warm beneath them.
2) I miss wearing jackets everywhere because so many of my pants don't have pockets and jackets allow me to easily carry any small object I desire, key, phone, etc.
3) I miss Raven wearing that awesome yellow hat Ali made her, it is so cute.
4) I miss having fires in the fireplace.
5) Last but not least, I miss the absence of bugs. Though I suppose you must take the bad with the good, because I love looking at butterflies!
3 comments:
I miss wearing jackets too...but, not for the same reason as you do. I will miss it because it helps to cover my muffin top!!
Enjoyed your post!
Nice. Thanks for doing your own. You have some good reasons, too. Mom's reason above is hilarious!
It's practically still winter here. Blasted freeze warnings... *Snuggles under blanky*
Post a Comment