Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter


Raven and I dyed Easter eggs. I would hand Raven an egg and she would throw it in the cup. She loved doing it, but wanted to reach in and pick it up after.

I painted our eggs after the were dyed.


Easter egg hung with Mikel's family. Raven loved hunting Easter eggs, she was a pro at picking them up and putting them in her bag. I forgot her basket though...

Eggs are fun, but sticks are good too.

Easter morning, she got bunny ears in her basket and wore them all of 1 second.

Tried to get a picture of her in her Easter dress but she wouldn't look at me and kept running away.

Easter egg hunt with my family. Is Raven giving this toy to Sam or taking it away? Probably both.

Enjoying her chocolate bunny.




1 comment:

libbysupermom said...

You guys were very busy during Easter! I think Raven enjoyed herself!! Love the decorated eggs Dea....Very awesome and creative, as usual! My favorite is the Ninja Turtle one....guess cause it reminds me of a little girl who loved Ninja Turtles....:) <3